Stretch marks are common
Stretch marks are natures badge of achievement. They show that you suffered morning sickness, heartburn, back pain and child birth to bring a new life into the world. – Unknown
Stretch marks, also known as striae, are a form of scarring on the skin, with an off-color hue. Over time they may diminish, but will not disappear completely. Stretch marks are caused by tearing of the dermis, the resilient middle tissue layer that helps your skin retain its shape.
Unlike petroleum based tissue oils, B•O•N tissue oil is easily absorbed deep into your skin. The blend of natural oils in our tissue oil, nourishes and hydrates the deeper layers of your skin. With regular nourishment and hydration, the dermis maintains a health elasticity, that is more resilient to the tearing that causes stretch marks. It also helps mother nature repair some of the tearing, thus diminishing the appearance of your stretch marks.
Do you feel that scar is all people see?
Nourishing your skin correctly will help nature reduce the angry appearance of scars and soften the tightness. Clinical trials have shown that most people experience an improvement in the appearance of their scars after regular nourishing with B•O•N Liquid Gold Tissue Oil.
Many people try chemical peels and harsh products, in a desperate attempt to reduce scarring. This often only damages their skin further.
Here is natural help that won’t break the bank
B•O•N’s Liquid Gold Pure Tissue Oil is a clinically proven face and body oil. Formulated from natural oils that nourish your skin and improve the appearance of blemishes, scars, stretch marks, wrinkles, ageing and dehydrated skin.
Suitable for all skin types including those with sensitive skin. Safe to use for the whole family. Picture your skin having that silky smooth, natural soft glow. No more red blotchy rashes often associated with the use of chemical skin care products. This Vitamin E enriched formula combines a unique blend of natural avocado, grape seed & rose hip oils to nourish and improve the appearance of your skin.
- Increased skin hydration
- Wrinkle depth reduction
- Improved skin firmness & elasticity
- Smoother skin tone and softer blemishes
- Reduced stretch mark and scar appearance
- Natural formulation (> 85%)
- High in antioxidants
- 5 times more Vitamin E than other competitors
- Non-greasy and easily absorbed
- Allergen free fragrance
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Safe for use during pregnancy and on infants
- Scars: Helps visibly reduce the appearance of scars, both old and new. It also assists in alleviating the discomfort associated with scar tissue – itching, redness, tightness, dryness – by increasing the hydration levels in the skin, nourishing the deeper layers and improving the skin’s elasticity.
- Stretch mark prevention: Helps prevent the appearance of stretch marks – during pregnancy, periods of rapid growth, high weight loss or gain – by increasing the moisture content and improving the elasticity of the skin.
- Existing stretch marks: Helps visibly reduce the appearance of existing stretch marks by increasing the hydration content of the skin and improving the skin’s elasticity.
- Wrinkles & ageing skin: Helps restore elasticity, moisture, smoothness and firmness to the skin. Reduces wrinkle depth and tones ageing skin.
- Uneven skin tone: Restores even skin tone while the high Vitamin E content helps improve the appearance of pigmentation marks and blemishes.
- Dry / dehydrated skin: Replenishes lost moisture and the skin’s natural oils. Protects from further moisture loss due to exposure to harsh climatic conditions, sun and water exposure. Assists in moisturising and softening chapped heels & elbows.
- Hair treatment: Restores shine and moisture to dry, dull hair. Moisturises the scalp, alleviating dry scalp.
- Nail treatment: Nourishes the nail & cuticle area while restoring lost moisture – preventing splitting, breaking and cracking of the nails.
How to use
For best results apply B•O•N Liquid Gold Tissue Oil to your skin daily.
- For dehydrated skin, stretch marks and scars; massage the oil gently into the skin using a circular motion.
- For ageing-skin and uneven skin tone; apply once or twice a day for best results.
- To protect your nails; apply Liquid Gold Tissue Oil directly to the cuticles and nails to restore any lost moisture.
- To rejuvenate your hair; mix Liquid Gold Tissue Oil into your shampoo and leave to re-moisturize.