Nourish and moisturise your skin while reducing the appearance of unwanted skin imperfections.
B•O•N Liquid Gold Tissue Oil Cream is a clinically proven face and body tissue oil cream. Formulated to nourish your skin. Helping nature improve the appearance of blemishes, scars, stretch marks, wrinkles, ageing and dehydrated skin.
Natural ingredients – safe* for the whole family to use.
Nourish and moisturise your skin while reducing the appearance of unwanted imperfections.
The formula combines a unique blend of naturally derived Grape Seed, Rose Hip oils and Sigesbeckia Orientalis Extract. These natural ingredients rejuvenate your skin, improving skin hydration, wrinkle depth, skin firmness and elasticity, as well as reducing the appearance of scars.
Shea Butter provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production.
- Increased skin hydration.
- Wrinkle depth reduction.
- Improved skin firmness & elasticity.
- Smoother skin tone.
- Reduced stretch mark and scar appearance.
- Ideal for sensitive skin*.
* Please note that each person’s circumstances are unique, as such, we cannot and are not allowed to guarantee specific results (nor is anybody else). Some people may be sensitive to specific ingredients, please check the ingredients tab for more information. The results other people experienced may not be the same as the results you will experience using our products.
- Scars: Helps nature visibly reduce the appearance of scars, both old and new. It also assists in alleviating the discomfort associated with scar tissue – itching, redness, tightness, dryness – by increasing the hydration levels in the skin, nourishing the deeper layers and improving the skin’s elasticity.
- Stretch mark prevention: Helps prevent the appearance of stretch marks – during pregnancy, periods of rapid growth, high weight loss or gain – by increasing the moisture content and improving the elasticity of the skin.
- Existing stretch marks: Helps nature visibly reduce the appearance of existing stretch marks by increasing the hydration content of the skin and improving the skin’s elasticity.
- Wrinkles & ageing skin: Helps restore elasticity, moisture, smoothness and firmness to the skin. Improves wrinkle depth and tones ageing skin.
- Uneven skin tone: Restores even skin tone while the high Vitamin E content helps nature improve the appearance of pigmentation marks and blemishes.
- Dry / dehydrated skin: Replenishes lost moisture and the skin’s natural oils. Protects from further moisture loss due to exposure to harsh climatic conditions, sun and water exposure. Assists in moisturising and softening chapped heels & elbows.
- Hair treatment: Restores shine and moisture to dry, dull hair. Moisturises the scalp, alleviating dry scalp.
- Nail treatment: Nourishes the nail & cuticle area while restoring lost moisture – preventing splitting, breaking and cracking of the nails.
Suitable for use during and after pregnancy
Based on the available clinical information, the ingredients in Liquid Gold Tissue Oil are suitable for use by pregnant women – including ingredients containing natural Vitamin A. There are no reported contra-indications or side effects found in the literature and no reports of negative effects on pregnant women. For any specific concerns please contact your health care professional.
Vitamin A and Pregnancy
Vitamin A can be naturally derived or synthetic. Synthetic Vitamin A (Retinyl palmitate), can irritate the skin, especially when used in combination with prescribed acne medication. It is also not recommended during pregnancy. Liquid Gold Tissue Oil contains naturally derived Vitamin A (found in Avocado, Grape Seed and Rose Hip oils), which is beneficial to the skin in helping with the appearance of scars, stretch marks, skin tone, ageing and dehydrated skin, overall skin care and conditioning.
Pregnancy-related skin care concerns
- Stretch marks
- Itchy tummy, dry and dehydrated skin
- Scars – old & new
- Pigmentation and uneven skin tone
- Acne / bad skin due to hormonal changes
Stretch Mark Prevention
Liquid Gold Tissue Oil helps prevent the appearance of stretch marks during pregnancy, periods of rapid growth and high weight loss or gain, by increasing the moisture content and improving the elasticity of the skin.
How to use
For best results apply B•O•N Liquid Gold Tissue Oil Cream to your skin daily.
- For dehydrated skin, stretch marks and scars; massage the cream gently into the skin using a circular motion.
- For ageing-skin and uneven skin tone; apply once or twice a day for best results.
- To protect your nails; apply Liquid Gold Tissue Oil directly to the cuticles and nails to restore any lost moisture.
- To rejuvenate your hair; mix Liquid Gold Tissue Oil into your shampoo and leave to re-moisturize.